Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Latest firmware Nokia E72-1?

Advisor

Latest firmware Nokia E72-1?

[ Edited ]

Hi folks, just wondering what the latest firmware for a debranded Nokia E72-1 is, currently on Vodafone and wondering if it is worth debranding the handset to get a newer firmware version.

Sage
libra17

Re: Latest firmware Nokia E72-1?

Dear friend

021.024 is for voda UK

no new firmware is for it yet :smileyhappy:

Regards

Counsellor

Mine was actually bought in the Philippines... I checked for an update yesterday and there wasn't an update for it yet..hm and mines e72-1

Counsellor
FastTortoise

Mine is 021.025

Salvation entails eternal power which will make every tyrant weep.
Counsellor
FastTortoise

[ Edited ]

Has anyone with pre- 022.007 fw able to use the free driving navigation ovi maps? Thatis Ovi maps ver 3.03?

I'm still stuck with the license.

And the latest Ovi map sayas it's not compatible witth my E72-1 and when proceeded to install it anyway the map couldn't be loaded.

Edit: I finally able to updatecmy Ovi maps

Those of you with E-72-1 who have been unable to update the Ovi maps please download it.

http://maps.nokia.com/ovi-services-and-apps/ovi-maps/downloads-and-services#/nokia-e72/

My only gripe is that it comes with an application named hungrygowhere which is very Singapore English to me . . .and doesn't feel very good...should be Eatingplaces or something other than hungrygowhere . . .oh well

Salvation entails eternal power which will make every tyrant weep.
Counsellor

Hi,

021.024.c00.001 for me with E72-1 and frrench device

I can upgrade with the 027.007 sinc a week but I did't do yet.

Regards