Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Limited edition phones

Contributor
sassvass

Limited edition phones

I've been messing around with my E73 Mode, for a couple of days trying to get some more language support on it. I've bought it secondhand and only now noticed something what no other e73 phones have. Mine has a "Nokia E73 Limited Edition" printed on the back cover. Does anyone know what would it mean?How limited is it? No other E73 out there seems to have that. Also, mine has no branding below the keyboard. I have aded a couple of pictures.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Limited edition phones

Hi Sassvass,

i have Googled and can't seem to find any information regarding the back cover of your E73. From the photos you've posted, the screenshot of the operating system looks genuine, so it doesn't look to be fake. I suppose the only way you can be sure is to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point and asking them.

By the way, if you wish to have more languages installed on your phone, you Will need to visit a Nokia Care point anyway and they Will do this for you.

Hope this helps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sassvass

Re: Limited edition phones

Yeah, the phone is definitely genuine. All of the nokia software (including ovi maps) runs perfectly and smoothly. The only thing differentiating it from the other E73's is the lack of carrier logo in the bottom of the keyboard and the Limited edition print on the back cover.

I'll see if nokia care guys are able to help me some time next week. As far as I know, the E73's were manufactured in Mexico only for the US market, and I am in Estonia so not to sure if local nokia care knows anything about this model.

Any other tips or information about this phone are welcome:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.