Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lost the free O2 sat nav when updated N95

Registered Member

Lost the free O2 sat nav when updated N95

Hi
I recently updated to version 20 on my N95.
And when going into maps, it comes up with Nokia maps, and i cant seen to change to the one i was using and paid for subscription, the app is still on the memory card,
does anyone know how to go about this please.
Mike
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

What have O2 said about this issue?

They should be able to help you with this because it's their own customised firmware.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

On the phone to them now, only been 25 minutes on hold.
The joys of trying to talk to someone!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor

surely you've only lost the maps? o2 wouldn't provide the navigation or anything? or they didn't for me!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Whats happens if you go to Extra Services within the Maps application and go to Add Navigation, i think it should update itself.
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

sorted it.
had to download all software from smart2go again and then it recognised my order number and started working again
cheers
Please use plain text.