Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Low system volume after Belle on C6-01

jrubianes

Low system volume after Belle on C6-01

Just updated to Belle and noticed with the opening tone that system volume was much lower than with Anna.  Music and ringtone volume are fine, but applications that use voice or prompts (such as endomondo and language translator) are now barely audible.  Please tell me this will be fixed in a future update.  Anyone else having this issue?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Well, you can increase the volume to the maximum level available. Just go to menu >settings>phone >speech and you will see the third option there for volume.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
jrubianes

The "speech" volume control only raises the volume on Nokia's internal programs.  My volume is low on all third party applications that don't have a separate volume control.  I tried soft reset, hard reset and reinstalled Belle and the default volume for third party applications is still barely audible.  I tried to download other programs from the nokia store to test volume level and all of them had low volume. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tom_val

I got exactly the same problem after I installed Belle on my N8.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ilovekeigh

I also had the same problem as well. But mine is when im watching on youtube here in my nokia c7 belle the volume is too low even if i maximize the volume already. What can i do? Help me guys. Thanks! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.