Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Mail Setup in Nokia X2-01

moizca

Mail Setup in Nokia X2-01

Hi,

Any one guide me how can i setup mail in Nokia X2-01, other than Yahoo, Gmail and other commen mail. I want set up mail of my office. I had try a lot with different type of server name but not able to setup. Every time i had got a error of server name not proper. Kindly gide me.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
WhiZzKiD

Re: Mail Setup in Nokia X2-01

Hey moizca,

I'd be glad to assist you, to setup email on your X2-01 please follow the steps below:

1) From the Menu select Mail (Device may prompt you to update before proceeding)

2) A list of email service providers will then be displayed

4) Select the desired email domain that applies to you (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail etc)

5) Enter Username (e.g linda@domain.com) and Password (Case sensitive)

6) Sign in

Let me know if this helps!

whizzkid :smileyhappy:

ubermind

i used the same way for facebook..but it doesnt work..is there any other way that i can use facebook chat in my nokia default chat app?..i have got another prob also..whenever i try to log in to my msn mail it does not show anything..i dont know why?
ubermind

i used the same way for facebook..but it doesnt work..is there any other way that i can use facebook chat in my nokia default chat app?..i have got another prob also..whenever i try to log in to my msn mail it does not show anything..i dont know why?..my community app also too laggy..it seems age to load it..and scrolling is very bad...instead i use operamini