Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Mass memory not available (Nokia N95 8GB)

Registered Member
gkin

Mass memory not available (Nokia N95 8GB)

A few days ago I thought i had lost all my data. After a short investigation i discovered that my mass memory was not available anymore (nokia n95 8gb). This is not a removable flashcard, but is none removable.

When I try to connect the phone to my pc, it says this is not possible, because there is no mass media available.

I have googled a lot, and checked this website, but found know sollution. As far as know, nothing special happened (did not drop the phone, or water damage, or something else).

Can anybody help me to fix this problem

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Mass memory not available (Nokia N95 8GB)

Most likely there is one or more hardware related issues. I can't say I have noticed many posts about this regarding the n95 8gb, but there has in recent times bee quite a few regarding the X6.

You will need to get in touch with a care point to fix this.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.