Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Master Resetting Code for N73

Registered Member

Master Resetting Code for N73

I've recently been given an N73 from a friend (without Manual etc). I'm wanting to Master Reset the phone, have enteres in *#7370#, and have clicked "YES" whne asked to "Restore all original phone settings? Phone will restart". I am then asked for a lock code? Does anyone know what the code is for the lock code? Please help!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
grugel

Re: Master Resetting Code for N73

Default is "12345"

:smileyhappy:
Pozdrawiam ( Greetings , Grüsse , Baisemains )
Sebastian - NCP POLAND
Please use plain text.
srrahaman

[ Edited ]

I forget lock code

I'm wanting to Master Reset the phone, have enteres in *#7370#, and have clicked "YES" whne asked to "Restore all original phone settings? Phone will restart". asked for a lock code? give this "12345"lock code.code error ? Please help!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
freddist

Try calculate master code for nokia - http://gsm-problem.net/onlinemenu.htm if doesn't work download rar - http://depositfiles.com/files/rz1sovnz2 (reset userlock - home)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nylyn

hey, both didn't work ?! another way please?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The ONLY way to get it reset to the default 12345 is to visit Nokia Care along with proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice..)

Please use plain text.