Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Microsoft Lync on c6-01 belle

butete
Accepted Solution

Microsoft Lync on c6-01 belle

hello.. can you please help me? i can't seem to close the microsoft lync on my c6-01.. it's draining my battery..

how do i close it? -_- before the Belle update i can close applications but now i can't.. help please..

will it be okay if i delete the microsoft lync application?

help will be greatly appreciated.. thank you!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: Microsoft Lync on c6-01 belle

Even I had the same annoying problem with my 701. I never wanted that application, it was autostarting with phone and never logged in.
I just uninstalled it by long pressing on it and clicking on delete.
Other Microsoft apps remain intact.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.