Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mobile best?

Counsellor
Rainbow7

Mobile best?

[ Edited ]

which mobile is best for sound loud,camera,touch+sms typing

Nokia c6-01 or N97 mini

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

You have asked this question before and received lots of answers!

Please learn to use google, read some reviews and make your own informed decision! 

Asking again is bordering on spamming.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

this post is different and i read many info about c6-01 that this mobile have no documents capture feauture and maybe sound are not loud?

so that's why i post this..  and i want reviews about these mobiles

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

Google it, simple as that, you have asked about those before and been given answers here.

I'll give you this one little piece of help: If you want an outdated, slow, abandoned, almost obsolete model buy the N97mini. If you want a fast, modern, well built phone with lots of new updates and apps coming buy the C6-01.

For any future information and REVIEWS about either model click here: www.google.com

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Rainbow, my favorite poster! Honestly. You've gotten more help here than anybody. If you cannot make up your mind from what you have already gotten of help, I don't think you will ever do. From the qualities you have mentioned I really think the N8 will be the thing for you. Great sound, best camera there is, perfect screen to touch type on. Go check it out and buy it if you like it. If you keep on deciding and deciding, there will be a hundred new phones out before you got to the point of getting one and all your asking would just be pretty much in vain. The N8 is a good phone and will most likely suite you well. I am not joking.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Lol fender, you'll blow his mind mentioning a third choice! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Lol, sorry psych:smileyhappy: I'm known for my mind blowing help! I'll bet he ends up buying a Doro or something anyway! Ooops fourth choice, but what's already blown...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

i am not satisfy with n8 because n8 have several issues like purple screen,wlan off,size and built material etc

first you can tell me about loud sound that c601 have loud sound or n97 mini have loud sound?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

The N97 mini is supah dupah loud!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

[ Edited ]

and seriously reply

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

Rainbow7 wrote:

first you can tell me about loud sound that c601 have loud sound or n97 mini have loud sound?

No, you have asked that question before and have received an answer.  You do not listen to what people say to you so there is no point in anyone here trying to help you.

All your questions can be answered by searching google, it really is that simple. 

Please stop spamming and wasting people's time.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

For future assistance or if you want to ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over again to a different set of people try these links:

http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=d265d11a69ce29fb31f4629f99b0724e

http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php#3

http://www1.gsmarena.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

Does this help? :smileywink:

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

can you tell me c6-01 have same sound loudness like x2

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

AFAIK the C6-01 is much quieter than the X2 , but both sound great and VERY LOUD if connected to a 5.1 home cinema system via a 3.5mm jack as long as you have a decent amp attached !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

[ Edited ]

it means c601 is not best for sound louder

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

No C6.01 is not best, best is external mini speakers attched to 3.5mm outlet, gives brilliant sound and quality, and Nokia make them :smileyhappy:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nokia-MD-8-Music-Speakers/dp/B001IH5DL0

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

And these are quite nice too if you want to make sure you hear the ring tone: http://www.americanhearingcare.net/Portals/86848/images/hearing_aid.jpg
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

then tell me which mobile best for sound louder in these mobiles N97 mini,E72 etc

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

The loudest is the model that your own ears feel the volume from the most. If that isn't the answer you wanted try Google or another forum because we have discussed this before with you.
Please use plain text.