Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My N97 Has No Sound.

Registered Member
rockerx

My N97 Has No Sound.

My Nokia N97 Basically Has No Sound at all. No ringtone, no Sound for music player, no warning tones, no alarms. Nothhin. But all this sounds come on a headphone if i connect it. I reboooted my mobile several times but its of no use. And sometym, maybe for a couple of second i could hear the sounds. I Have no Idea whats goin on. Can any1 please help me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: My N97 Has No Sound.

Check to make sure Profile isn't set to Silent and the Volume is not at minimum.

Please use plain text.
Sage
St3ph3n

maybe your stereo speakers are broken. go to the nearest nokia care centre to get it fixed.

n97.
Please use plain text.
Sage
jheel_online

the N97 and the N97 mini, both suck big time. i'm so **bleep** off with my N97 32GB. i think nokia should apolgise to everyone they sold an N97 varient, and offer a full refund, and recall all N97s, or else they'll risk their reputation. I'm looking forward to an android. Nokia can't fool me again.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs louder :-)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nutella59

I haven't had anything but troubles with the freaking N97 32giga.

It's not worth the ridiculous amount of money I had to pay for it.

Now, all of a sudden, it has also stopped ringing, only vibrates unless I connect hearphones...

A sh..ty telephone if there was one!

The Nokia Center is ridiculously expensive, VERY slow (over three months to exchange earphones!) and now very expensive since they say that my phone is not on warranty any longer.

I wish I had spent some more immediately and got only my iPhone, instead of waiting to get it, since I have never had any problem with that one and now this N97 is useless.

Please use plain text.