Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

My phone has reset itself and i have lost everythi...

Steftones

My phone has reset itself and i have lost everything.

Hi,

Recently my phone just turned itself off one day. I turned it back on to find that everything was gone, my contacts, messages, pictures, apps, music etc. Literally everything. I even don't have the 'inbox' option anymore, just Conversations. I tried to connect to the internet but nothing happened.

I tried to restore factory settings and update my phone through the phone itself and bluetooth connecting to my computer. It still isn't updating it. 

I have also tried switching it off and taking the battery out. I have literally tried everything and when i contact the Nokia team they basically repeated what i said i had tried. They then ignored my next e-mail still asking for help.

Was wondering if anyone can help me out? It's not under warranty so i can't get it repaired apparently.

My software version is V 07.20 

Thanks.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
xxxmeow13xxx

Re: My phone has reset itself and i have lost everything.

Hi Steftones,

Welcome to the forum!

We are sorry to learn of your experience. For the community to assist you, would you mind informing us of the exact model of your Nokia phone?

Steftones

Sure. It's a Nokia C3-00 

Registered Member
Nightshadow23

You and I have the same phone and problem. It just happened to me today. ):