Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N70- SIM card Not Valid

Registered Member

N70- SIM card Not Valid

I have a N70 mobile. I got it as a gift. When I insert a SIM card a message (SIM Not Valid) appears, but when I remove the SIM card the phone operates normally.
So Please help me to solve this problem.
Mobile Guru
richcowell

Re: N70- SIM card Not Valid

Sounds like it may be locked to a network - in which case you need to find out which network and ask them for the unlock code.

Only the original network to which it is locked can provide this code.
Nokia History: 3110, 5110, 7110, 7110, 3510i, 6210, 6310i, 5210, 6100, 6610, 7250, 7250i, 6650, 6230, 6230i, 6260, N70, N70, 5300, N95, N95, E71, E72
Android History: HTC Desire, SE Xperia Arc, HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, One X+, Google Nexus 5
Registered Member

i have a N70 mobile. When I insert a SIM card a message (SIM Not Valid) appears, but when I remove the SIM card the phone operates normally.
So Please help me to solve this problem.
Mobile Sensei

Does the SIM card work in some other phone? If not, get another SIM.

If the SIM does work in another phone, then your phone is probably locked to use some particular operator's SIM cards, and the card you're trying to use is from some other operator.

To get around that, call the original operator who locked the phone in the first place (whom it was purchased from), and ask them for an unlocking code.
Registered Member

Hi
I flash N70 And after Flash Write Pm Into Phone
Phone with Sim card Show message Sim Not valid But With Out Sim Card Ok.
Please Help.
Sage

why did you write PM??
lol iOS7.x looks symbianized
Professor
megadodo

SIM card not valid with a known working SIM is also a known hardware fault, it needs to go to a higher level repair centre.

6680- SIM card Not Valid

[ Edited ]
hi
sir When i m in uk Then My Phone Is ok ... now I m In Pakistan My Cell not work ....Prob (SIM card Not Valid)PLz Do Some thing....

EDIT: Removed IMEI

Message Edited by serenity on 23-Feb-2007
09:25 AM

Registered Member

Re: N80- SIM card Not Valid

I have a N80 mobile. I got it as a gift. When I insert a SIM card a message (SIM Not Valid) appears, but when I remove the SIM card the phone operates normally.
So Please help me to solve this problem

[ Edited ]
hai: iam deepu.i face the same problem.first time the phone is network complaint.after pm writing phone sim not valid.if you need the solution from nokia or any supporters plese send me the answer.

EDIT: Removed personal details

Message Edited by ajak on 27-Apr-2007 10:27 AM

Counsellor
bdel

Re: 6680- SIM card Not Valid

Ur phone need to be unlocked in Pakistan.. many operators locks the phone to use in some other countries...

yes i have same problem with N73

if u got solution then plz tell me

Registered Member

I have the same problem, on e70,          have you fix it jet?