Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N73 Gallery function

Counsellor

N73 Gallery function

I have a new N73 with a 2 GB memory card and few applications installed on the card. I took some photos this afternoon and am having problems with the Gallary application.

1- it takes 40-60 seconds for the application to launch and start showing pictures
2- the application seems to be indexing all the images on the memory card, including those of applications. I have only taken 13 photos but there are 140 images indexed, nearly all are icons from the installed applications
3- the most recent photos take a great deal of time to show on the screen, instally appearing as a small white square with a triangle inside.

Is there anyway to make the application ONLY scan the directory where the photos are stored? There seems no point in scanning program directories...
Nokia 5800 v21.0.025 RM-356 (Orange profile- when will they update??)
Nokia N73 (RM-133, OS v4.0735.3.0.2)
Nokia N85- DONT BUY, front plate fell off day 3, back panel moves. VERY cheap construction.