Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N73 Memory full delete data??

Contributor

N73 Memory full delete data??

I have a nokia n73 and every now and then, it says memory low, delete data. now i have checked my memory and have 191kb memory free. this is the internal memory. everything normally gets saved to my MMC. at the minute i have taken my memory card out and the phone is still doing it. i have 4 txts on my phone thats it. sometimes i cannot send or receive texts due to the problem. its soo frustrating! i do not use or have the phone set up to use the internet on it. i cant even access lifeblog at the mo. how can i delete lifeblog? help please! memory problem seems to come and go!
Mobile Visionary
deepestblue

Re: N73 Memory full delete data??

Turn off your phone. Take out your battery. Leave it out for 5-10min. Then put it back in and turn on your phone.

Next try restoring factory settings. You will not lose data. The code is *#7780# at the stand-by screen. Enter lock code. Default is 12345.

Install JbakTaskman and Y-browser. First, kill LifeBlogDBServer.exe using JbakTaskman. Then open Y-browser, go to C:\Data\Lifeblog\. Delete lifeblog.db

If that doesn't work out, and if you get the phone to connect properly with the PC, make a backup of your contacts, messages, calendar, etc. and then soft reset your phone. The code is *#7370# . Enter the lock code. Default is 12345.

Sometimes the issue will get sorted out all by itself. Sometimes it won't. Even if your phone fails to connect in PC Suite mode because of this error, keep trying. Restart the phone, or restore factory settings, etc. It may take a while, but it can be sorted out.

If you don't care about losing your data, then soft reset your phone straight away.

Cheers,
DeepestBlue

5800 XpressMusic (Rock Stable) | N73 Music Edition (Never Say Die) | 1108 (Old and faithful)

If you find any post useful, click on the Green "Kudos" Button on the left to say Thank You...
Contributor

[ Edited ]
hiya :smileyhappy: i have already tried the 'battery out' but nothing changes. How do I install JbakTaskman and Y-browser? I don't have the phone set up for the internet. However I do have it set up to connect to laptop via the cable and use nokia pc suite. Haven't had a problem connecting to the net, i think its just lifeblog. Many thanks for your help again :smileyhappy:
Message Edited by Tattyboo on 02-Dec-2009 04:09 PM
Mobile Visionary
deepestblue

You will need to download JbakTaskman and Y-browser from the net. I'd advise you to connect your phone PC Suite mode, open the application installer, choose the downloaded installer files and follow instructions. It's pretty straight forward. If that's difficult, connect your phone in Mass storage mode and copy the installer files to a folder in your memory card, then disconnect the phone, open the filemanager, browse to the folder where you've copied the installer sis files, open them. I'd suggest that you install them on to your phone memory.

Kudos means a lot to us... :smileywink:

Cheers,
DeepestBlue

5800 XpressMusic (Rock Stable) | N73 Music Edition (Never Say Die) | 1108 (Old and faithful)

If you find any post useful, click on the Green "Kudos" Button on the left to say Thank You...
Contributor

many thanks for that :smileyhappy: i shall try that tomorrow!
Registered Member
Gothwal

Re: 2700c Memory full delete data??

I have same problem with my nokia 2700 classic. Please tell mewhat to do. The actual problem is that when i apply a theme then the all data of that theme, it copies to the phone memory, so after a certain period, the phone memory get full. Can you tell me the solution for this? Before answering this, please keep in mind that the nokia 2700c is a s40 handset.
Mobile Visionary
deepestblue

Clean up your inbox, sent items, drafts. Move pictures, music, videos from Phone memory to the memory card. Most probably this will solve your problem. You might be able to make some improvement by restoring factory settings. For this, type *#7780# at the stand-by screen, enter lock code when prompted, default is 12345.
Cheers,
DeepestBlue

Contributor

Hiya, bit late doing this as phone has been fine for the past few months. i have installed both y browser and taskman. ybrowser went on fine but the other didnt. what version am i to install? it said not enough memory. many thanks

Registered Member
iamrizz

Greetings. What  do I do when my memory card was full already and my nkia 2700 classic keeps on hanging and cant be opened already after I tried deleting my 2000 messages on my sent items please help asap? Thanks. I really need to open my phone for new messages :smileysad: But really I cannot open it.. Oh myyyy :smileysad: