Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N79 Memory Card Problem

Registered Member

N79 Memory Card Problem

Hi I am just wondering if anyone else having this problem - When i put my Nokia Memory card in my N79 Nokia it keeps switching on and off. I tried formating the card but the problem remains.

Thank you.

Registered Member

Re: N79 Memory Card Problem

I tried my memory card on other phones and its working.:smileyindifferent:

Registered Member

Re: N79 Memory Card Problem

Hi,

In my N79 suddenly all the images in the memory card got vanished and don't know what's the reason behind it. I am able to access the memory card and all other stuffs are still present in there (like videos, docs..etc). But the images are not at all present. I have removed the memory card and again check it. But still the same problem persists. Could anyone please help me in retrieving the contents back as it is very much of importance?

Thanks in advance,

Gemy