Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Anna LOG problem

Contributor
sampathkumar281

TO AVOID CALL LOG ISSUES,,,.......install netqin mobile guard.this sw gives u the detailed call log via web manager.also it has lots of features like memory compressor,closing of unnecessary apps,cache memory deletion,etc.,

her is the link for that sw http://www.netqin.com/en/guard/symbian/

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
petri71

Same for me, no log after Anna update.

I was tresting the mms sending, realised that a 102kb mms was going over 600kb to be sent, so stopped the connection and tried to see how heavy were all the other mms I had sent. But no more log

Please use plain text.
Advisor
SagarS

I'm facing the same problem after Anna update. In addition my front camera is also not working after the update. I'm not able to make video calls.

When I contacted Nokia care in my city, even they could not solve problem and asked me to leave mobile for 8-10 days. But I have not given mobile.

Reply if your having same problem like mine or have solution.

Thank You

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aadilh1

Very useful app, has so much features. I really liked the startup manager. Good app. thanks
Remember, Questions and Answers are required by this Nokia support board. It's very strict, don't complain, criticise or express opinions which does not answer question or your post could be deleted. My friendly warning.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aadilh1

None of the updates appears to have fixed this issue, as my communication log is missing also.
Remember, Questions and Answers are required by this Nokia support board. It's very strict, don't complain, criticise or express opinions which does not answer question or your post could be deleted. My friendly warning.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
SagarS

I recently updated to Anna 25.007 but they still not solved the problem.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
SagarS

I even get the new replaced mobile form Nokia but it still having the same Log problem.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Pe_h

I have installed Belle and still the same data log problem.
Does anyone else still have this problem ?

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert

There's now a new data logger application available at Nokia Store which logs also the data connections. Search with name "DataLog" at Nokia Store and install the application. Data logs are included in the standard data log.

Please use plain text.