Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Calendar - delete all events?

Advisor
spuntotheratboy
Accepted Solution

N8 Calendar - delete all events?

Hi,

As part of my on-going struggles with iSync (see posts passim) I've ended up with my entire calendar on my phone twice - once in the calendar Personal and once in PC Suite. I don't know how it got into Personal, but I really need it gone, because iSync will use the PC Suite calendar...

...anyway, my question is this: since I can't delete the personal calendar, can anyone tell me how to delete all the events in it, short of going through them one by one?

A solution involving iSync is no good, since it doesn't work properly.

Thanks in anticipation for your help,

Ben

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

I would like to know the answer too...I also have the same issue whereby now I have duplicate calender in my Personal and Ovi.com profile.

Please use plain text.
Professor

I had the same issue, at it all comes down to which view you are in, seems that in some views Delete isn't possible, or you can only delete everything up to today's date.

make sure you are in the Month view.

Select Options -> Delete Entries

And then tap on All Entries.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
spuntotheratboy

Good gracious, I feel like a complete idiot now - how could I not have seen that? Works like a charm, thanks. Whether it goes on to help with my iSync woes is another matter of course...

Thanks a million! :-)

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

OMG! I have  3 years of entries to delete and I have to delete it month by month...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

gdspd8 wrote:

OMG! I have  3 years of entries to delete and I have to delete it month by month...

I think when you select ALL it will not only delete for the month in display but all the Entries...and you won't have to do it for individual 36 months...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shirvind

so simple when you know how :-)
huge thanks
Please use plain text.