Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N8 FM and internet radio???

Sage
branu

N8 FM and internet radio???

Is there any that has found the FM and internet radio on the N8 as in earlier phone model??..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
OrangeDevil

Re: N8 FM and internet radio???

The FM radio is under Applications folder, for the webradio I'm searching somthing good to install.

Please use plain text.
Sage
branu

But what happened to the program called.."Fm and interradio" that are available on other nokia phones

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
drandywright

The internate radio on Ovi is not compatible with the N8 currently.

But accoring to a post on this link (if you can believe it :smileytongue: ):

http://nokiaaddict.com/2010/10/07/nokia-internet-radio-is-in-the-ovi-store/

it is being ported and will be available soon.

Please use plain text.
Sage
branu

:smileysurprised: we have to wait and see..not my first priority from nokia..still need an good equalizer..that´s number 1

Please use plain text.
Sage
branu

this version work on my N8..use this until there will be an N8 version..

Public_sign_InternetRadio_50_2010_09_30_121748.sisx

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Only posting the link again

http://hotfile.com/dl/74507960/7b2ef3e/Public_sign_InternetRadio_50_2010_09_30_121748.sisx.html

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
flybye88

Super! Users need to re-start thier device after install to get it to work perhaps...

Please use plain text.
Sage
tribalmasters

Tunewiki offers a Shoutcast internet radio that works on N8! Install it from Ovi store and when installed skip the signup procedure by putting in any old screen name after that it doesn't appear again. Then tap the little i at the bottom of the screen to access all the Shoutcast stations!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
q8phantom

Please use plain text.
Sage
timmyjo

[ Edited ]

The IR app will randomly skip (buffer?) when streaming via bluetooth to my car stereo. This is the same situation I had with my N97. The Tunewiki app streams perfectly with my N8, although it also had problems when using the N97. Does anybody else have issues with the IR app?

Please use plain text.