Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N8 Hissing ? Help ?

Registered Member
Bradyy

N8 Hissing ? Help ?

Well ive gotten an N8 nokia off my sister and well i have to say its a very good phone the only draw back is the Audio/Microphone there is a constant "Hiss" in Phone Calls and Video Recording ?

Ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMyvXvdQIs

I am running anna .. also and ive run out of ideas any help would be much appreciated 

Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

Re: N8 Hissing ? Help ?

there might be a hardware issue, you'd better go to a Nokia Care point and give them the hone for inspection.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Registered Member
Bradyy

As much as i want to i wish to try find if its just something silly before i do ..? 

Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

such issues occur if there is a problem with the microphone, it's not software related.

go to a Nokia Care and see what they will tell you.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Registered Member
robia

I have the exact same problem. I sent it to Nokia to repair and they sent it back, having changed the battery and updated the software, but the problem was still there. Nokia care say to send it in again! Did you find a solution? Did you get it successfully repaired?