Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Music Player always showing songs instead o...

escrima30473

N8 Music Player always showing songs instead of just albums

Hi there sorry if this has been repeated but couldnt find it had in the forum.

I have the problem of when i move my music albums to the N8 music player it always show the songs even when i choose albums view??? How can i make it just show the album so i can just play that when i need to?? Like my N86 could!!

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: N8 Music Player always showing songs instead of just albums

Even I gave similar problem with my 701.
Music player album list is actually artists list.
Very bad but bearable though.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
escrima30473

yes that is true i did find a good replacement its the "zene"  music player...it does show the albums you want to play...free too

http://store.ovi.com/content/215890?categoryId=17

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

If the metadata on your music is correctly labled the Album view shows fine, at least it does on my E7 running Belle ?

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

@carman58
This is how the music player is:
I have 6 music files in an album A, sung by 6 different artists.
Now if I choose album list in the music player, instead of displaying A in the album list, the album is divided 6 times because of 6 different artists. So that is an artists list.

Can somebody from Nokia please confirm this?
Are we going to get proper music player in Belle FP1?

Thank you :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.