Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: N8 Says Conn. Failed and conn unavailable

Registered Member
ElleHan

Hey Jude, I need help. I get the "connection failed" error message when I try to use OviStore & my weather app.

Registered Member
mrcheeks

I have this same problem, I have tried hard reset and reinstalling software but to no prevail!!! please HELP

vinayshri

Re: N8 Says Conn. Failed and conn unavailable when i try to connect OVI Store

Dear ALL ,

im also having this problem of my N8 constantly saying connection unavailable and conncetion failed when i put my ovi store ON...and the same happens when i try to check my emails....

god knows wt has gone wrong with my handset....kindly suggest wt should i do ..

Registered Member
swashbuckling69

Thnx a million dude the trick did work out, you did put an end to the head ache i was goin thru, God bless you enormously.

Contributor
precious1606

no it doesn't - not for me and the many people i've read
starfish2

Hi there guys this is a problem that has buged me for  along time with the nokia n8. for months

But iot turns out to be so easy this is what i did  when you down load the document called GPRS wap settings  were tells you to enter Pay & Go enter Pay and Go instead and follow the rest of the steps as they are stated in the document. witch you can find on the o2 website. or do as i did and aske o2 to send you a email with the Gps wap settings in. it works:smileyhappy: