Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N8: Serious issue with Call Handling

Counsellor
Templar2k

N8: Serious issue with Call Handling

Hi there

after many updates the following problems remain on the call handling on the N8

1) When talking on the N8 and the other party hangs up the "call application" on the N8 is set int he back ground and you have to click to get it into the foreground to end the call. This is extremely annoying then you have a headset, you have to listen to the loud denial tone from the Telco.

I find myself always trying to be the one trying to hang up first LOL

2)  When you mistakenly call a number that doesn't exist you get a very annoying error tone from the Telco. On the N8 you're forced to listen to the tone, I can't hang up and I have to listen to 3 rounds of extra loud noise if using a headset.

These are small but very important issues with the core functionility of the device, it's greatly affecting my love towards my N8, I love many things about it but I really hope there will be an update that will fix this.

Thanks.

Simon 

N8 User.
Please use plain text.