Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8: Strange Problems

Counsellor
GraphitIndia

N8: Strange Problems

Recently new problems started in my N8 Please suggest what can be done?

1) If someone call and I want to disconnect without picking up the phone. Phone shows the call has been disconnected. But, call does not disconnect and keeps coming back till calling person disconnect or runes out maximum rings;

2) After I disconnect incoming call (after receiving) Red color Phone i-con (Check attached image) comes at top of the screen and it remains there for around 10-15 seconds. During this time I am unable to make or receive calls.

3) Signals lost every now and then. 100% Signals comes back after re-start.

Beside above there are many small problems as well like fast Battery Drain & Slow Response etc. I am not posting here as they are already being discussed in many threads in the forum.

Just to inform my N8 has been wiped out and reinstalled twice by Nokia Care. And have only 3-4 small apps installed.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

I wish Nokia Start CDMA Handset in India again.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palpal33

2) After I disconnect incoming call (after receiving) Red color Phone i-con (Check attached image) comes at top of the screen and it remains there for around 10-15 seconds. During this time I am unable to make or receive calls.

When you see that small, red phone icon at the top of the screen, press that and you will be offered the option to end the call. You will then be able to make or recieve calls.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
GraphitIndia

Thanks for the information though, I know this.

This is strange behavior and I have not seen this earlier. Is it something what comes Free with ANNA ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
GraphitIndia

After recent updates my N8 is just like Microsoft windows - Damn Slow :smileysad: I wish I could revert back to original OS.

Please use plain text.