Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N8 and Nokia Belle Refresh - Bluetooth fails when ...

Counsellor
vesperillo

N8 and Nokia Belle Refresh - Bluetooth fails when playing songs!

Hello

The Belle Refresh problems continue.. Now I've just discovered that the connection to my Bluetooth headsets fail! The connection is easily established, but when I play music the songs are constantly interrupted by clicks! 
I use Nokia Essence and BH-505. Both of them work perfectly otherwise.
The N8 and the headsets worked just fine before the update. 
What can possibly be causing this??
:crying:

Regards
Vesperillo
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: N8 and Nokia Belle Refresh - Bluetooth fails when playing songs!

I have a E7-00 with Bell Refresh with a simmilar problem.

Bluetooth works with different headsets when calling. Though, sometimes I have restart the phone to make it work

However, I can not hear any sound of media played on the phone in my BT headsets, and for one of my BT headset media files wont't even play.

I swithched from N7 to E7 becuase with time the Bluetooth on N7 stopped working due to a low memory and a HW problem. I am afraid that my E7 with is less than year now may also have a HW problem, as it worked well in the forst half year, or it may be due to the Belle Refresh.   

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: N8 and Nokia Belle Refresh - Bluetooth fails when playing songs!

Maybe try renaming your phone to something with only letter characters.

I found this helped with my car stereo

Please use plain text.