Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 is the best phone ever made

RS_N8

@ Marcineqq.... Dude.... Maybe its only you who is facing memory issues. I can use Ovi Maps and play 720p Movies (4GB in size) absolutely fine... with a couple of apps still running in the background like Opera Browser etc...
Please use plain text.
HerrBulles

n fact that phone doesn*t need at all to be used in such simple way , because it has radio FM transmitter , and thus it can be heard on the car radio audio sistem , loud and clear , even in you fancy subwoofer....
Message 22 of 22 (0 Views)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
phasekay

Nokia N8 a true amazing gadget, i still stare at mine sometimes on the shelf. It was the craziest purchase i have ever made, it stopped working just 4 days after purchase. i just hate this mobile it sucks. Nokia making very good phones but they should be aware that most of this phones aint worth their price sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sabj00

I use to have an n8 but it became old n it was time to get a new phone. Because of limited options I went for iPhone 5. I am so disappointed with this new phone that I can't even put it in words. I also checked out android s3 which is only a step up from iPhone 5 but still far far behind n8. I used my m8 for almost 2 to 3 yrs and I still thinks its the best ever in the market. Im very frustrated with iphone5. I can't wait to get Nokia lumia now. Love you Nokia. You are the best. The leaders in the industry
Please use plain text.
Professor

[ Edited ]

It will be 23 months tomorrow since I first put a message against this topic and I am still delighted with my N8.  I still have it on Anna because I don't want it to look like those other phones.  I have kept an eye on the current Nokia phones but I am yet to convince myself that there is anything better than my N8.  The Lumina 920 got close, until I realised that it does not have a radio (and I am aware of the possibility of having a radio in a headset).  My N8 is here for quite a while yet, I hope.

As I said in my first posting, almost 2 years ago - Well done Nokia!

History: Always Nokia since 1994 including Nokia 2140, 7110e, 6150, 6210, 6310i, 6230i, N82
Current: Nokia N8 (Anna - I have no intention of going to Belle) - and delighted with it!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cornsey

i love my nokia n8 its just so 'right' and only other n8 owners will know wot im talkin about. Android phones are so cold but even though they may be more modern and faster etc that just doesnt tell the whole story. The n8 is a great phone-clear, easy to use, excellent sound quality,its also a great free sat nav, an amazing camera and video and it just feels so right in the hand and the build quality is incredible. I know most folks wont agree with me but i prefer symbian belle to android because its so much easier to get on with. I bought a brand new samsung galaxy s3 mini and took it back the next day i hated it-clunky and overcomplicated! I know phones are subjective but dont overlook wot not just i but many other owners consider the best phone ever. God bless
Please use plain text.
Sage
emceedjcd

I've had my N8 since when it very first came out. Since then, despite some of the frustrations that it's given me (mainly disappearing memory), it's served me well. From taking pictures to listening to music, to watching videos via the HDMI port. Still love the aluminum body, also. Whenever I talk about this phone to others, I always look at it like it was Nokia's finest phone from build quality, to everything it could do.

Please use plain text.
acorns

can anyone tell me wot they think of windows compared to symbian? I love my n8 because its so user friendly-i tried android and didnt like it went bak to my n8 and am totally happy with it-best phone ever, can windnws compare?
Please use plain text.
Advisor

What a joke this thread is. Some people (read sheeple) really think N8 is the best phone ever made? What planet do they live on? Wake up, sheeple.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
synth_fg

TBH despite comming through the hanging issues due to the motherboard fault and the fact that the early versions were so buggy that th ephone was bound to freeze just when you needed it, 

I have come to love my N8

and can't see anything else on the market currently that looks like it could serve as a replacemet,

I've molded the N8 around my life and it's fleability and wide range of features have alowed me to do so, moving to anything on the market today means compromising by loosing one or more of these

wether it's the great camera, the automatic bluetooth synch with PC, the Nokia Maps apps, automatically switching profiles, direct hdmi output, micro sd or the robustness of the device

Ok web browsing isn't as slick as other devices and the social apps lag behind and there arn't 1000001 games and other apps, but these functions are adiquate on the N8 

Given that there is nothing out there that for me can compete, I think I'll stick with my nice cheep sim only plan on my N8 for a good while yet, 

Please use plain text.
acorns

get the opera mini app for web browsing its a great improvement-much faster and more stable than standard web browser on n8-a great improvement on a great phone
Please use plain text.