Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 on NOKIA Belle - Audio songs are not workin...

Registered Member
vishal_soni
Accepted Solution

N8 on NOKIA Belle - Audio songs are not working anymore

I installed Nokia Belle yesterday, but all my songs (Downloaded from OVI Music) are not working anymore. Its saying either the licence is expired or missing. Can anyone please help me out ?

Regards,

Vishal Soni

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
Alvin09

Re: N8 on NOKIA Belle - Audio songs are not working anymore

Hi,

I noticed from FAQs the following tip:

If you have this problem after software update, format memory card in your device. Refer to your device user guide for instructions. Following this your music need to be resynchronised from your PC back to your device using the Nokia Music Player -application.

I guess you could just remove the non-working music files from the device and re-download those from Nokia Music Player your account/purchased music section. Maybe it would be best to try this first with just one song :-)

BR; Alvin

Please use plain text.