Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: C7 photo, video editor, adobe reader and quick...

Counsellor
ekstamC

Re: N8 photo & video editor gone after belle refresh

I really dont know s*** what all of you guys are talking about...just tell me, HOW DO I GET THE N8 OLD VIDEO AND PICTURE EDITOR BACK TO MY 808??

WHAT IS THIS OLD VIDEO END PICTURE EDITING PROGRAM CALLED? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AND INSTALL IT AGAIN???

WHATS THE PROBLEM???

Please use plain text.
rkmina

Re: C7 photo, video editor, adobe reader and quick office gone after belle refresh

I didn't do three finger reset to my Nokia C7.

I reinstalled Nokia Belle refresh from Nokia Store, but after reflashing I found around 300 mb of free space in  C:\ drive. When I checked my mobile there was some applications missing.

- No Ovi Store

- No Nokia Map

- No Photo editor

- No Video Editor

- No Adobe reader

- No Quick Office

- No Social Apps

- No Angry Bird

- No Bouncing Ball Game

- No Vilingo

- No Shagem

I don't know if there are other things also missing.

Please help me, I tried reinstalling Belle refresh 3 times but same things happen again and again.

Rishi
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
longki81

My phone is running on Belle FP2,,!! Once i hard resetted my phone, and after that the photo editor and video editor disappeared from the menu....!!! A few months later I installed an Iphone simulator app...,,,, (this is the link)...
http://www.mediafire.com/?7ww5c06kzyxz76c
in which both editors appear!! So, wenever i want to edit pics and videos, i launch this app!!!
Hope this helps!! ..... :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ekstamC

The editors you are talking about are the new much worse ones...please find a smart easy way to install the old photo and video editors the N8 had before FP1 and FP2....those had much more features and very easy to use. I know they will run on the 808 to if I could download them as ordinary apps somwhere...

Please use plain text.
annchan

bro me too same problem many time make hard reset many time make reinstsll but nothing happen if u get any slution plz tell me
Please use plain text.
annchan

[ Edited ]

there is no any expart frome nokia to given ans our question

Moderator's note: We have edited your post. While your feedback is welcome in the discussions board, we encourage users to voice out concerns in a tone that is respectful to Nokia and other users to maintain a friendly environment. Thank you for understanding.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

annchan wrote:
bro me too same problem many time make hard reset many time make reinstsll but nothing happen

Depends upon how you define "hard reset" either *#7370# or three key depressed power on one, but be warned that the latter whilst deleting user data from both C:\ and E:\ also deletes some essential files for Nokia Store & Maps applications to function. You would need to take device to Nokia Care facility for device software to be completely re-furbished to "Out of box" state.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gullanna

hi , i also have the same issue, the photo, video editior is missing after updating and only have 4 home screen as compared to earlier 6. how do i get back these missing items. please help.

Regards

ganesh

Please use plain text.
sergiomfa

Yup, same here! And impossible to find in the Ovi Store. And I used a lot specially I am Roaming ans used to shrink, crop and add subs to the photos! During upgrade to Belle, Ok, but hard reset via 7370, bye bye. Come on! Why photo edits were remoed by default? At least release them on the ovi shop.

Don't tell me You want to "discontinue" the phone right away. This will make me think if I will keep with you guys.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dknight001

hi Nokia, 

Since I bought my Nokia N8, it has Photo & Video Editor, then updated it to Anna, and then Belle.  But updating it to Belle refresh (software version - 111.040.1511)-(software version date-2012-07-27), (custom version 111.040.1511.c02.01)-(custom version date-2012-07-27), I lost my Photo & Video Editor,  I tried to reinstal it using Nokia Suite, but the PHOTO & VIDEO EDITOR is stil missing.   Why did this happen? Have you removed the editors from the belle refresh installation package?   N8 is a very nice phone, but without the photo & video editor, it seems useless.   What's your reason of removing the editors? 

I hope you will again make an update for Nokia N8, C7-00, & etc w/ Belle refresh, to include the Photo & Video Editors.

Please use plain text.
iGoOoRy

I lost photo&video editor too, after hard reset with code *#7370#. My cell was freezed and I had to do that. How can i get it back? Help, please!:confused:

Analyst wrote:

I can no longer find the prestigious N8 photo editor and video editor in the menu after Belle refresh. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this what should happen or is there a problem with my device?

Please use plain text.

downlod
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
krishnamohan

Please use plain text.