Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: N8 video playlist

Counsellor

N8 video playlist

I'm waiting for this since about 3 years on Symbian.
I'm able to create a music playlist but what about video?

I can create *.m3u playlist of let's say *.mp4 files which is recognized by i.e. real player. Then I can copy it to my Video folder. However when I run it on my n8 the music player starts and plays audio only. How can I do this to force full video playback by video not music player?

I think there is no way to do this right now. But I hope someone from Nokia will read this and will push it further. I think it's not hard or expensive to implement it in the future software release and it will add another great "PC-like" feature.
Contributor
n8user

I would like this features all so. I had a set of music video on my phone. And I would like to play them all of them. I have to do one-by-one :smileysad:

limaedbr

I´ve already sent an e-mail to Nokia asking if I can create a video playlist in my N8. If Nokia answer my e-mail I´ll answer your topic.  

Counsellor
justindominic

your wait is over firend i just downloaded a piad application on stor for 5rs

it plays video and u can create diffrent video playlist

here is the link to the app

http://store.ovi.com/content/213247

its an paid app 

i tried it and it works so after 3 years you can be happy

symbian is really started to get better bad nokia is leaving it .

Lisette

As for me nokia n8 is the best nokia smartphone that i have used so far but the fact that watching video clips cost user to move to phone to play video clip one by one makes me want to changer  they could have think about it