Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N8 youtube problem plz help

Advisor
lopkiu

N8 youtube problem plz help

So I just gotten my N8 for 2 days, so far so good other than the battery that lasted like 2 only. A little disappointed at that, but there is nothing i can do now.  I currently is having problem with the youtube app, i dunno why i can watch youtube video in flash player, but every time i switch it to standard video player it said it cannot connect to server.  Anyone has this problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Re: N8 youtube problem plz help

Firstly 2 days for a smartphone is FANTASTIC, secondly a new YouTube client launched today for Symbian^3 phones, give it a try :smileywink:

http://www.google.com/mobile/

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gooner1

excellent...just what we needed, fair bit of buffering on some views but a great improvement on what we had before..thankyou
Please use plain text.
mikkeljacobsen

When I open my google/mobile, there are no youtube to be found ?

Do you know if this i a country specific problem (Denmark) ?

Mikkel

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
krisq

Are you using the default browser? If not, you need to. Google needs to recognize it's N8.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tahvo

Lets hope they make a youtube app that allows to see videos in 720p.

Please use plain text.
pezmonkey

i am havin problems with this app. it wont load the video!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
N8_00_RM596

While in the web browser if you click on the "standard video standard" URL, the N8 should show Higher quality  video but that did not happen. it will only display full black screen with a circling white arrow then stop. That happen with the Opera browser too. Does anyone has any solution or any other apps do better. Mobile youtobe did the same. The video did not do any better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLLIr1ivYQ&feature=player_embedded

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rolfsnolf

as far as i know this is a problem with youtube. Seeing the poor quality they gave there youtube app... in comparison to lets say htc

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abdulvahid

not working videos
Please use plain text.
hyderaliksa

go to settings+application settings+videos+access point in use +cahnge ur access poin 
ex mobily .......mobily inter net prepaid

lopkiu wrote:

So I just gotten my N8 for 2 days, so far so good other than the battery that lasted like 2 only. A little disappointed at that, but there is nothing i can do now.  I currently is having problem with the youtube app, i dunno why i can watch youtube video in flash player, but every time i switch it to standard video player it said it cannot connect to server.  Anyone has this problem?

Please use plain text.
hyderaliksa

go to settings+application settings+videos+access point in use +cahnge ur access poin 
ex mobily .......mobily inter net prepaid

Please use plain text.
Advisor
drzap00

t's Flash Player Problem, I am facing too.

Dr. ZAP
Please use plain text.