Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N80 firmware ? Essex

Contributor

N80 firmware ? Essex

Anyone been flashed in Essex, cant seem to find anyone with the latest (v4) anywhere ?

Hopeful
Please use plain text.
Professor

for which network?
Orange Handsets : Nokia 51 > NK702 (6130) > 6210 > 6310i (silver)> 7210i > 6230 > 6230i (silver) > N80 (silver) > N95-1
T-Mobile: N96
Please use plain text.
Contributor

O2

cheers
Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]
flat,

There must be quite a few CPW stores in Essex, I know of two in Basildon and two in Southend alone.

Chelmsford too I'll bet.

Check CPW stores in Essex via Google or something.

Where do you work, I work in the City (London that is) and can recommend one near London Bridge if it helps? :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by otthen on 12-Sep-2006
01:56 AM

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

You can also check here: www.nokia.com/repair to find the nearest Nokia Service Point.

Not all carphonewarehouse' are Nokia approved service points.

Cheers
-
Karim
Please use plain text.
Sage

Karim wrote:

You can also check here: www.nokia.com/repair to find the nearest Nokia Service Point.

Not all carphonewarehouse' are Nokia approved service points.

Cheers
-
Karim

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karim is correct and I should have pointed out that NOT all CPW stores offer firmware updates, the same can also be said for Nokia stores not offering the same service, there is a Nokia Store in Regents Street in London, the only one for quite a way actualy and that doesn't offer updates, btw I found that out the hard way.

Karim, I stand (or sit actually) corrected :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.