Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N82 Speakers(really **bleep**)

Professor
indra_n80

N82 Speakers(really **bleep**)

the speaker sound on the n82 is so horrible.any way of changing these speakers??
At last a nseries phone im truely happy with THE N82
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: N82 Speakers(really **bleep**)

No they cannot be changed.

Mine sound ok but I don't play much music through them as small speakers are always horid.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

No bleeps sorry

[ Edited ]
Sorry off topic: couple of days ago v20something posted his agony with a bleepy word to the thread name. Mike warned us all. So as a user I request you to not to use the bleep things atleast on the thread name.
Thanks.

Message Edited by korngear on 14-Feb-2008 09:50 PM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
viper

Re: No bleeps sorry

yeh stop swearing
Blackberry Bold
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

15-Feb-2008 03:20 AM
viper wrote:
yeh stop swearing

dude, dont be so harsh.:smileyhappy:
indra is my old friend, I just requested him not to put a bleep on the thread name. A user can use bleep to show his emotion, indra didnt swear. Keep it cool.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
viper

i'm not being blunt
Blackberry Bold
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rjkenobi

Hey, please get straight to the topic.

Anyway, I agree, the speakers are not as good as the N73. I noticed that when I put more bass in the equalizer, the sound in the speakers gets lower maybe its because the speakers are more on the highs/treble and not for bass.

But I prefer more on using headphones, because it produces more bass reflexes. Try using Philips SHE9700 in-ear headphone. It's the best man! And very cheap compared to Bose, Sennheiser or other expensive ones.

Cheers! :smileyhappy:
NOKIA N900
PUT AN EQUALIZER IN N900
Please use plain text.
Professor
indra_n80

sorry people for using bleep.i had writen the word c.rap.anyways i use bose in ear and the sound beats all....cant the sound be improved with software update??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

So you are comparing the phones built in speakers to bose earphones?

No wonder they sound rubbish to you! :smileyvery-happy:

Certain types of music sound better than other when played through phone speakers. It's not a problem it's just the way that small speakers behave.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
viper

it would be a great idea if you could buy upgraded/customised N82 versions with Bang & Olufsen speakers and headphones.
Blackberry Bold
Please use plain text.
Professor
indra_n80

i have not come across any headphones as good as bose in ear...i wish bose and nokia tied up and bose made speakers for nokia handsets and earphones...nokia and bose make such a good pair.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
viper

you need to experience Bang & Olufsen, bose are nothing compared to them.
Blackberry Bold
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

15-Feb-2008 09:16 PM
indra_n80 wrote:
i have not come across any headphones as good as bose in ear...i wish bose and nokia tied up and bose made speakers for nokia handsets and earphones...nokia and bose make such a good pair.

In our country they incorporated boss headsets with the first batch N95 in 2007.

B&O is the best. The upcoming Samsung F310 serenata has the best audio quality among all music heavy phones. Lets see what happens to N96.:smileywink:
Please use plain text.