Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N86 Hard reset and N-Gage

Counsellor

N86 Hard reset and N-Gage

I had to do hard reset on my N86, cuze after the new firmware(ofc) my real player wasnt playing video clips. I did make backup of all of my files, but if i restore them the problem with the player comes up again. So now I have a problem with the N-Gage. I had worms (world party i guess?) activated with the free n-gage code in my box. After the reset the n-gage application was missing, so i had to install it again. Any ideas how to get my game back?
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: N86 Hard reset and N-Gage

had the same issue with n-gage going missing after resetting the phone and restoring the back-up. although the app manager "thinks" all the games demos are installed you can't launch them from the re-installed version of n-gage. not sure if its the backup restore that is the issue here as i noticed some other things were'nt 100 percent right after the restore. bit of a pain really.
Please use plain text.
Sage

Your game should be on the memory Card, It should be saved on there if you installed it onto the memory card that is. Else if you saved it onto the Phone Memory then You are pretty much lost it all. If you saved the game to memory card then it will just reinstalling when you reopen the Ngage Apps. You should see it loading the database of Ngage.

Hope this help.

2B || !2B N900 1S TH3 F0N3 4 M3
Please Kudos! me. To show your Appreciation
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Actually I guess I just lost your time, because after installing the demo worms somehow it came the full version. I guess that's because I installed it on the memory card, dunno. Hope it will help others. Ty for the replies.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Come on Nokia, get this realplayer problem sortedthat occurs after firmware 21 update.

Please use plain text.