Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N91 display all white and repair problem

N91 display all white and repair problem

[ Edited ]

My regards to all the members of the nokia community.

I am from Bhubaneswar,state-Orissa,India

I had purchased a Nokia N91 8gb 2 years ago and 3 months back my phone developed a problem of flickering screen.A day later the screen is all white but phone still worked incl hdd,pc suite connection etc.Doubting a hardware problem I took it to the nearest nokia care center for inspection and they said that the lcd has been damaged and they have to replace it.I agreed for the replacement and was about to pay them the money when they said  that currently there are no spares and they dont know when they'll be getting the exact spares.Disappointed I took it to another nokia care and they refused to accept the set ( I told them the problem) as spares are not available.Then I couriered my phone to Kolkata ,thinking spares will be available in metro-city,but to my amazement thay too gave me the same reply of non availbility of spares.Now I am losing trust on this brand as a whole,I bought my phone for 21000 INR and am facing this ridiculous problem.Plz lemme know the solution to this.

I am thinking of getting a new N5800 XM but the grievances box is already filled to the brim for that model and am in no mood to spend that much bucks as I did before for a top model.

NOKIA you are going to get a great fall like Humpty Dumpty ,wake up before its too late.

Message Edited by Sidsonu on 19-Oct-2009 08:26 PM
Message Edited by Sidsonu on 19-Oct-2009 08:28 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: N91 display all white and repair problem

Hi,

I have the same problem with the Nokia N91. The screen is showing white and dots.It started happening all of a sudden. However all the applications seem to be looking fine. Call send and call receive are working fine. Music etc. are working fine. I am in UK now. Any idea as how to recover from this problem. Any idea as how much this will cost.?

Warm Regards,

Please use plain text.