Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

Registered Member

N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

Hi all,

I have got the Nokia N95 8GB, the bundle of class that it is. Unfortunatley though in the last couple of weeks it has decided to not bother displaying any missed callers. This is not because the number is witheld, I have tried several different people with this, none of them with their numbers kept private.

In addition to this, my dialled numbers and received calls isn't updating either. The latter two I can live with not working but its pretty essential that I know who has called me and who I need to call back!

Any assistance that can be provided on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

Re: N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

try to restart the phone... if that doesn't help then backup all your phone's data using memory card or PC suite then follow the steps below:

1) Remove the battery, and then wait for about 20 min or so before putting it back

2) Press and hold these three keys together -Green dial key, Star key[*], Three key [3]

3) switch ON the phone.

4) Do not let go the three keys until you see the WELCOME screen displayed and just let it complete the boot process