Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N95 Memory Card Corrupt Message

Contributor
cavinxs789

N95 Memory Card Corrupt Message

Hi, I have N95-3(US) V20.2.011. I got New Kingston 4GB MicroSD HC (Class 4). As i put it in Phone it Shows Card and Memory Available. But as soon as i restart My Phone it says "Memory Card Corrupted". I Checked Through Card Reader, Its Perfectly Fine.
I Also Tried Format Card Through Phone and PC Both.. But no Luck.
So is it Card Issue or Hardware issue?
Please Help Me.

Thanks
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: N95 Memory Card Corrupt Message

Hi cavinxs789

Unfortunately you are not the only one to post issues with Kinston 4GB micro SDHC on a N95. Did a memory card come with the phone that you can try instead? I tend only to use Sandisk and have used 2,4,6 and now 8GB with no problems but that is just a personal choice here.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Contributor
cavinxs789

Thanks for reply. It was new card i got. I Think its SDHC Format that creating issue. Looks like N95 Just support Simple Micro-SD i think, coz i tried another 2 GB Simple Micro-SD and it works fine. May be V30 Firmware will make difference, Is not out for US edition.

Thanks
Registered Member

Hi there,

Did u got ur answer? Im in the same problem, but dont know, what I should do.
Please, if u know how to solve that problem, let me know!

I have N95-1, V 21.0.016.
The memory card is Kingston 4Gb SDHC.

Thnks

Camila.