Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N95 and new Sports Tracker

Registered Member
BLe55eD

N95 and new Sports Tracker

I have installed the latest Firmware for my N95 and I just realized that a new Sports Tracker app was available. So I removed the old one (that came with the FW install) and then I installed the new OVI store in order to have Sports Tracker installed.

Installing the new Sports tracker app from Ovi Store to my phone and then accessing after installation fails with the following message:

"The operation could not be completed due to an error!"

If I go to the icon inside applications and select Sports Tracker, nothing happens. It's as if the program is incompatible or something.

Please help.

Cheers

Please use plain text.

Re: N95 and new Sports Tracker

I also have this problem. Is there a solution ?

Please use plain text.