Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N95 missed call list not available

Counsellor

N95 missed call list not available

Hi,

I have a problem with my N95. The list of missed calls no longer appears. The phone tells me I hsve missed call but when I ask it to display them it fails to do so.

Any ideas??
Please use plain text.

Re: N95 missed call list not available

I am having the same problem and just this week my ability to send and receive text messages and access my message center has stopped working.

I've tried restoring the factory settings and updating the firmware but no joy.
I'm highly unimpressed with this phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Tools/Settings/Applications/Log.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

ayy,
yeah i have the same problem aswell
and ive read the hand book, and its said to do what the person above has said, but the thing is i go into applications and 'log' isnt in there, like anywhere...

any other idea??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

got to: menu/apllications/log and not Tools/Settings/Applications/Log.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
sockatume

You're both wrong, I'm afraid, it's in Menu/Tools/Log. Alternatively press the "green" (answer) key from the standby screen.
Help I'm trapped in a sig factory.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

same thing, mine was in the apps section. but i see you can move it to tools.
i think it should be inside tools. oh and thx for telling us about the "green button" option its much faster :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
sockatume

Ah, I guess they moved it in the N95 8GB versus the original N95, so I'm mistaken after all. Yes, the green thing saves me a lot of time. Reminds me of the old 1100 where you could just press a direction for your recent calls list.
Help I'm trapped in a sig factory.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

It was moved in firmware version 30 of both the N95-1 and the N95-2.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.