Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N95 pair with Audi A5

N95 pair with Audi A5

just changed my car to an audi A5 complete with bluetooth multimedia phone system i can pair my phone with the car i can manually dial numbers and answer but i can`t use any of the phone book menu or any of the other facilitys i`ve changed my sim card, i have taken my phone back to audi twice the sales guy paired his own phone ( a nokia ) with the car and everything worked he even put my sim card in his phone and again everything worked which points to the phone being the problem ,is there something in the settings i am not doing correct. i would appreciate any suggestions on this problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: N95 pair with Audi A5

Torres

I have an N73 and just purchased an A5 with the Audi MMI blutooth system gadgets.

I also could not sync my address book until I discovered the following:

Go to

http://europe.nokia.com/A4143881

Download:

Nokia 810 Contact Download Application for Nokia S60 3rd edition devices - its a .SIS file

Save the file to your PC and transfer to your Nokia handset using infrared or bluetooth or PC Suite...

Once saved to your phone, delete the bluetooth pairing between the car and
the phone.

Go and sit in your car

Run the 'Contacts Download Manager' which will be seen as an icon under
your Applications folder.

Follow the instructions on the phone and hey presto, in about 2 minutes
the address book will be downloaded into the car's memory...

SORTED :-)

Hope this is useful.

Daz
Please use plain text.