Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N96 - A bitter disappointment all round.

Thank you grschinon. You are truly a guru! I was just wondering if the Nokia forums were regional, as stated on my address bar. I presumed the forums would be regional, as Nokia updates and products are available in different regions at different times.

To bazyeo. There was no need to be such a Richard. May be you should engage your brain before you unnecessarily use quotation marks in a sentence! In the "engage your brain" comment who were you quoting? If you were quoting someone, you should make reference to to that person. :smileywink: Just a little English lesson from a person with an unengaged brain!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

radical24, i did not mean to offend. I do value the comparative discussion, hence the "thanks for your insight any way" comment I ended the post with. I was just a bit confused, not discriminating against swathes of North America and Oceania. Sorry if I implied that.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

no worries, no offense taken if it was not meant to be so, we are all good. just got a bit confused by your statement is all.
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.

who wants to exchange his/her  n 95 to my n96..?
Please use plain text.

ok here my story...

the n96 has been repaired twice so far....

main problem was the constant rebooting while taking phone calls...

this is actually the core bussiness of a phone.

Can you imagine that i`ve received a complete new interior. And while i received my first phonecall it reboots....

I can only say, watch the shareprice of nokia     . It says enough....

bye bye

Please use plain text.