Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N97 clock/date/profile widget

dnatrop

N97 clock/date/profile widget

Hello i have an Nokia N97 and i love it.

There is only 1 thing i hate about the phone, and that is that you can't remove the clock/date/profile widget when you swipe the screen.

I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

It would be nice if Nokia makes this option available.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

you can move it acrooss the screen if u are using v.20 or v.21

when in home screen , options .. edit content ,,, and you can move it :smileyhappy: :smileywink:

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

Yes it can be moved (into any of the other five slots) but the user wanted it removed, which can't be done at the moment. 

All that can be hoped for is that nokia change the behaviour in a future update.  A few have requested this so it may happen. I'll pass it on if I can.

I agree that it would be nice if everything disappeared when you swiped the screen to give an unobstructed view of the wallpaper.

Please use plain text.
dnatrop

"I agree that it would be nice if everything disappeared when you swiped the screen to give an unobstructed view of the wallpaper."

Yes that's exactly my thoughts.

I really hope this will be fixed by Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Nanucit

I'd like to remove it as well and exactly for the same reason >_<

Does anybody know if they're going to fix it soon?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Hi, send a request using the "contact us" link.  I requested that trialware should be possible to remove. For answer I got that Nokia logged my request, and maybe they would do something about it. - It may not ever happen, but at least Nokia will see it.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Nanucit

Okay, I'll do so let's see if we're lucky and get an answer xD

Please use plain text.
Advisor
slavapak

any movement forward from nokia regarding this issue?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

It won't happen ! Try SPB shell if you like , but I find it uses too much memory for the phone to cope :smileysad:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dsmartt

Nokia N97-1

Please use plain text.
vaibh

plz add feature for totally clear home screen in nokia n 97 mini .... i purchase these set for i wanna do and do all thing but i think my money waste for purchase this nokia mobile clock icon too big so my all wallpaper looking not good ............ i think buy nokia n 97 mini decision too bad .............. i think nokia 6303 better becoz there ur wallpaper set all screen and u rotate by yourself plz add feature with nokia new update software .................. dnatrop u r right

Please use plain text.

I think this is a requirement from Operators that the Profiles widget should be always shown :smileysad:

Please use plain text.