Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

NOKIA 701 AND HARD RESET

Counsellor
chiragkapuriya

NOKIA 701 AND HARD RESET

I LOST MY ALL NOKIA DEFAULT APPS .LIKE OVI STORE/OVI MUSIC AND MANY MORE AFTER THREE KEY HARD RESET,IS THERE ANY WAY TO RESTORE MY ALL APS WHICH I WAS HAVING PREVIOUSLY,EVEN I HAVE REINSTALLED MY PHONE SOFTWARE TWICE USING NOKIA SUIT BUT STILL DOESNT HELPED :smileysad: ANY IDEA???HOW TO GET BACK ALL APPS?

:thumbsup:Hitting the KUDOS star makes me feel good :thumbsup:
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Re: NOKIA 701 AND HARD RESET

If they are not available in SW update in menu or at the store you may need to have the phone re-flashed at a Nokia Care Point !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Sage

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I too think Nokia should put this software as sis-files on it's site.

Or at least put up a support page with links to this software.

Anyway I also did a 3-finger reset and it's the best thing I've ever done. All the crud is gone. No more weird behavior because of certain malfunctioning apps. I have over 530MB free on C:-drive on Nokia 701 and 164MB free on C:-drive on N8. The maps can be installed through OVI-store. Other software like photo-videoeditor can be found on the web (in a SIS-package that can be installed on E:- or F:-drive). Look on Dailymobile for more info on this.

And for OVI-store on the phone. I install everything from PC (either Nokia Suite or send over BT and installed on the device). So I don;t think it's such a big deal.

Aliryann

I also Lost all DEFAULT NOKIA applications when i HARD RESET my nokia 701 ,  any IDEA how to get back.......................?

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Aliryann wrote:

I also Lost all DEFAULT NOKIA applications when i HARD RESET my nokia 701 ,  any IDEA how to get back.......................?

Apart from visit to Nokia Care Point for device to be re-furbished to "Out of box" state?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5