Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA 701 BLUETOOTH ISSUE

Advisor
jobymanuel

Yes it is released.. the update is available through ovi suite.. It solves the bluetooth issue..
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
nobbyk

jobymanuel wrote:

Yes it is available through PC suite. The latest software version is 111.030.0609.

Do you know in which countries (or regions) this version should be available?

Here in Germany neither FOTA nor Nokia Suite offers an update for Firmware version 111.010.1009

nobbyk

Please use plain text.
Contributor
solidx7

Thanks for your reply friend, in my country Costa Rica the s/w update is not available directly in my phone, but I have not tried in the pc suite, I hope this update is available soon for all of us.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jobymanuel

I am not sure which all countries its available. I am from India and its available here. Probably you can post that query in FB : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nokia-701/170756893001799?sk=wall&filter=12
Please use plain text.
Contributor
solidx7

Hi friends, I try the software update 111.030.0609, the problems with Bluetooth are fixed, thank goodness. In Costa Rica the update is available !

Please use plain text.
jaisansam1

same here,,new software update solved the issue...i got the update by typing *#0000# and then checking for new updates on 16-12-2011.;; pretty happy wid the new style of the calender and search widgets..smaller and neater.the phone is visibly smart and the bluetooth issue is solved completely....hurray..love my 701
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rupaksamanta21

For your kind information it is not a hardware issue my friend,the bluetooth problem occurs because of s/w bugs.it is resolved in the next s/w update.ver 111.030.0609...i have updeted the phone and the problem is gone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rupaksamanta21

yes,this is a s/w bugs of ver11.020.the latest update is 111.030.0609.update it,your bluetooth problem will be gone.i have just updated,and the problem is resolved
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rupaksamanta21

[ Edited ]

yes u can find dat via ur phone model no,then put the product code which u will find in your phone typing*#0000# and then search.u can find that

MODERATORS NOTE: Links/References to illegal software has been removed. Discussion of illegal third party software is not allowed on the forums as it could potentially damage Nokia devices and void any existing warranty. Please do not discuss or distribute illegal software on the official Nokia forums.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shanith1982

i had update the latest version 111.030.0609 yesterday in my nokia 701. but still the bluetooth problem is not solved in my phone. still i cant send received and send data (even 100 KB also). It shows connection failed. I think in the case of my phone its mother board problem....i am going to give nokia care...looking for what they do...total disappointed with this issue...other than this its rock......

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aboycalledanuj

I also have the alike problem. Whenever i try sending any file to phones like Micromax, Lava, etc, It says "unable to connect" while paring as a bluetooth device. My software is fully updated. Wat to do??
Please use plain text.
azezynet

are the new update 111.030.2501 supporte arabic?
Please use plain text.
azezynet

Please any one can tell me is the new update are supports Arabic? Because my phone 701 have the Bluetooth issue

Please use plain text.
alibai2020

i have also same problem why not working bluetuth morthan 10 mb sending pleas ask
Please use plain text.
Advisor
pintoo_sharma

Restore your phone to solve this problem.

After that bluetooth working 100%.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bajov

Hello everyone..pls does anyone know if the bluetooth problem is fixed on belle fp1..any1 pls reply Asap.thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RAYCOM

Just yesterday, my customer returned a Nokia701 because it does not connect with any other phone. Even with another Nokia701. This is absolutely embarrassing. And d customer was just making so much notice as if we manufacture Nokia phones in my shop. 

Please use plain text.