Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

NOKIA C2-01 Headphone jack not working after firmw...

barinder
Accepted Solution

NOKIA C2-01 Headphone jack not working after firmware update

i updated my nokia c2-01(ver 11.2) through  nokia suite.after that my phone's hadphone jack is not working.even i reinstalled update .....

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: NOKIA C2-01 Headphone jack not working after firmware update

Hi Barinder, Welcome to the Nokia forums.

Please double check that the audio jack has nothing lodged inside by blowing inside the jack to clear any dirt.

Have you tried using different headphones in the audio jack, or only one pair of headphones?

If the headphones are not a problem create a backup of your device using Nokia Suite and perform a hard reset  *#7370# security code 12345 if asked.

If your device still is not working take your device to a local Nokia Care point where an expert can take a look at it. 

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
barinder

thanks.
adilbashir1996

i have updated my c2-01 mobile software from v11.10 to v11.20 but i have the same problem in both softwares that my mobile hangs when i select the volume option during playing of song and sometimes it turns off automatically

Registered Member
paul2012

not solved. I have the very same problem. Used Nokia supplied headphone jack and very expensive hi **bleep** headphone jack. Both same behaviour: 10-20 sec into the call the audio drops, the screen turns black and next white. Call is dropped. Very reproduceable, Brand new phone, executed upgrade fw to v11.20. Performed hard reset to factory defaults as suggested, still same behaviour.

Registered Member
paul2012

Nokia might want to check the connectivity assignments in the jack. I noticed that the audio quality is degraded and improves as long as the mike button is depressed, but only for the duration of the depression. Don't know if this is a HW or SW problem....

Registered Member
Ekramulislam

Hey, Plz tell me how to i can update new version on my C2-01 ?