Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Need help with nokia n8

hans3432d

Need help with nokia n8

Since installing the latest software my phone makes a strange chiming sound, somewhat randomly but has woken me up once or twice.  It does not happen when the phone is on silent profile.  I have no alarms set and read right through the n8 guide but am pulling my hair out trying to find out what it is, please can anyone help.  It certainly did not do this before the upgrade.  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Need help with nokia n8

It may very well be email notification. Check your Sync frequency and set it to manual sync only.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.