Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No Update for N95

No Update for N95

Hi all,

I have the new Nokia N95 with type: RM-159 and code: 0549020. The firmware version is 10.0.018. When I run Software Update application, downloaded from Nokia site the response is that no software updates are available. I know that the current version is 12.0.013. Does anybody know what should I do to update firmware on version 12?

Thanks in advance

Djordje Lazović
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Wait (until a v12 version for your language/region or operator is available).
Please use plain text.

Does it mean that if I switch on English update is available for my code?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

No, because the update has to be available for the product code your phone has. Switching the phone language, or using a different language version of NSU won't make a difference.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

When a new firmware version is released it has to go through the operators first in order for them to make their customisations before it's released to people with branded handsets. You'll have to wait a bit longer I'm afraid.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.