Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Noka N1 - Android

Counsellor

Noka N1 - Android

I have heard that Nokia N1 uses android, not symbian os. Is it true? Is there any other Nokia Android Phones? Which are they?

I not sure if this is the right board to post this, but i couldnt found android board in this forum/site.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Referring to a rumoured concept phone here.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

While IMO highly doubtful we'll know in a few weeks. If (and that is a HUGE if) it were true it's likely to be announced at MWC..

Again, I would not bet anything on it but I've seen worse things happen.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Nokia and Android is not going to happen,it would be a big mistake now to move ship

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

I would agree and as pointed out I'd be very, no VERY surprised to see this happen, but if it were to happen MWC would be the spot..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

If nokia was to go android now it would be the biggest mistake ever.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Well, Nokia is making Android phones, just not as Nokia and for an interesting pricetag..:smileywink:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Nokia-Android-Smartphone-Vertu-Ti,20825.html

---

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

http://www.concept-phones.com/nokia/nokia-n1-runs-android-40-features-pureview-41mp-camera/

Here you can see that Nokia Made An Android Phone "N1". I want to know what other Androids Nokia Made.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Maybe look a little closer then eh. This is a fan/user designed concept...

http://slatd.deviantart.com/art/Nokia-N1-298087658

and I quote;

Nokia N1 Ad Concept

So I took a Lumia 800 and kind of mashed up a concept of what would have happen if Nokia went the Android route.

Feel free to use in blogs, posts etc.

---

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

To moderators

please rename this topic. There is a spelling mistake in the **bleep**. It should say Nokia not Noka
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

and why was word t/it/le was censored?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

It was picked up as a violation

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.