Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 500 Display Light Problem

Contributor
soofi

Nokia 500 Display Light Problem

Hello

I just bought Nokia 500. Problem is somtimes its display light went dim and brigther but in very fast intervals and in very few amount. But this problem not occures very often. I just want to know that is it any software problem or what? Thanks in advance

P.S i have latest software update for this phone.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
soofi

Re: Nokia 500 Display Light Problem

EDIT: this problem normally occurs when i unlock my phone

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ricky07

Re: Nokia 500 Display Light Problem

You might want to reset the software of your phone using Nokia Suite since you mentioned you are using the latest version. 

If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values.

1 End all active calls and connections.
2 Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Restore.
3 Enter the lock code.

This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone. After restoring the original settings, the phone switches off, and then on again. This may take longer than usual.

If issue still persists, you can try to choose Delete data and restore under the Factory settings. Note the this will delete all data on your phone so a back up is highly recommended. You can use Nokia Suite to create a back up of your files to your computer and restore them afterwards.

Let us know if this helps.

Ricky07

If you think this post is helpful, please click the white star below.
Please use plain text.