Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 500 New phone Touch gone crazy aftter be...

Contributor
Faiztangi

Nokia 500 New phone Touch gone crazy aftter belle update

Hi,

A couple of days ago I bought nokia 500 and the very next day I updated to Nokia Belle.

Now the touch seems crazy.  So many times it happened that when I am using the phone the differentl applicastion like conatact, web etc starts opening automitacally and when I try to to cancel it, the tocuh doesn't work for me.  Pls advise, is it because of the belle update, if yes how can I go back to Anna.

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

Re: Nokia 500 New phone Touch gone crazy aftter belle update

you can't go back to Anna, you can only reinstall the same firmware, alternatively you can go to Nokia Care and ask them to inspect the device, the screen might have a problem.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Faiztangi

[ Edited ]

How will I re-install the firmware. I think the screen is ok. It is just the software. Applications are opening automatically and then it hangs. I had to shutdown. And the issue is not always, it is when I do some thing heavier on thone e.g. open  ebuddy messenger etc.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

use Nokia Suite,

Connect your phone to the PC via an USB cable, and start Nokia Suite. Select Tools > Software updates and follow the on screen prompts.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Faiztangi

Thanks. I re-installed the firmware but the issue is still the same. Applications are opening automatically sometimes and home screens are also chaning automatically some times. What could be the issue and what should I do ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Sarav

Looks like more of a hardware defect than software problem. Better to be at Customer care.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Did you remove the plastic shipping film from the screen?

Ray.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shaikharif243

there are bugs and it will be remove by an update and i was having this problem with my device also as soon as i get a update the bug has removed.
so wait for the update or reinstall the software
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Faiztangi

[ Edited ]

Thanks a billion . Everything is now fine after removing the plastic from screen

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ananthplayboy

itz not a problem of Nokia Belle...

it sometime happens in Anna Also..

just switch off (or directly remove battery)

then switch on again..

i did like this and it works...

if this helps u , plz click on blue star
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bhatta_bharat

How can i use video record at night ? On my nokia n8 phone .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Faiztangi

The problem still persists. I think the issue is with the Hardware. I sent the phone to nokia care center but they thought it is a s/w issue and re-installed the s/w. I received the phone yesterday, the phone was okay for a couple of hours but now the situation is still the same. Pls advise.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chirayu36

could you solve it?

Faiztangi wrote:

The problem still persists. I think the issue is with the Hardware. I sent the phone to nokia care center but they thought it is a s/w issue and re-installed the s/w. I received the phone yesterday, the phone was okay for a couple of hours but now the situation is still the same. Pls advise.

Please use plain text.