Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 500 Pros & Cons

Sage
Akash_satpathi
Accepted Solution

Nokia 500 Pros & Cons

Hello, I am Planning to Buy Nokia 500 But I want to know about its Pros & Cons & Please Tell me also about some HD games which are supported by Nokia 500.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

[ Edited ]

Hey Akash_satpathi,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

You will be able to see the specifications of the Nokia 500 here aswell as use the compare function to see how it stacks up against other Nokia devices to see which would be the best option for you.

I hope this has helped.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Akash_satpathi

Thanks & Please also tell me about HD games which supports Nokia 500.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

You can find a list of compatible HD games here.

:smileyhappy:

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Manas50

never ever buy a nokia 500. Its **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Sage
Akash_satpathi

So which is Best with 5MP camera,1GHz Processor,Capacitive Touch ETC. at the range of Rs.10,000.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
durjoyislamm

1 ghz proccesor but not work any hd games
Please use plain text.
Sage
joe808

Lumia 520, the best phone you will get at ₹10,000.
Only thing is you won't get to use temple run 2 and games like that, which needs 1gb of ram.
Rest all you get a very useful and feature rich phone in this budget compared to those android phones.
THANK YOU :smileyhappy:

If this post was useful, click the white star.

Nokia 808 with Belle FP2 (113.010.1506)
Type RM-807
Product code 059p7z2
Please use plain text.