Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 500 touch screen problem

harish1992

Nokia 500 touch screen problem

I've got my nokia 500 almost a year back. I got a problem with my touch screen last week . Then i took it to a nokia care centre here in hyderabad but they've said that the touch pannel have to be changed. But they dont have such spare parts ready with them . And it may take a month to solve the problem. What kind of service is this from nokia ? I've belief that nokia is well known for reliability and service. But its not be acceptable at all . What if a minor touch screen problem could not be solved within a week. I've an urgency of my mobile . But the service from nokia is very poor.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 500 touch screen problem

The Nokia 500 is a couple-of-years-old product, and Nokia's main focus of the last couple of years has been with the Asha lineup and Windows Phone range. Therefore the support for Symbian devices has been steadily decreasing, therefore parts fall into the same category. They are doing the best they can, and they are actually able to source the parts for your phone to repair the handset.

If you wish to complain, as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, I suggest you take up the issue with your local Nokia Care.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
harish1992

Re: Nokia 500 touch screen problem

Thank you for your responce about the issue. But i've taken my 500 to a nokia care centre. Where they are unavailability of spare parts and i tried to take it to another care centre nearby. But they said there is no possibility to take a product to another care centre within a month after taking a jobsheet from previous one. Anyway i have to wait for a month for my mobile to repair. Thanq for ur sugssn
Please use plain text.